Virtual Mainstage Performances
For festival this year we are looking for 4 Mainstage Performances to be featured each night of our Super Saturdays! Each of these performances will need to be a recorded show that will stream to our audiences. Please see guidelines below.
- Fill out form below stating intent to submit. Once you have filled out the form you will receive an email from Matthew Peters with more instructions on how to submit video. Form submission due October 8th.
- Performance can be shot from 2016 - present. Make sure that when you filmed it you had a filming license from the rights company. Contact your rights company representative to work out any issues.
- Please contact your rights company to make sure that the show you are submitting is allowed to be streamed. All streamed performances will not be recorded or be made available after the scheduled stream.
- After adjudication we will alert the 4 schools who have been selected and begin the process of helping to submit your show.
- Each school selected will be responsible for paying any extra rights or streaming fees associated.
- If you have any questions please contact Matthew Peters.